JUST Beard oil, is the perfect Fragrance-Free Option to add to your collection
Will last 6+ Months!
Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Neem Oil, Calendula Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E Oil.
- Avocado Oil is great for treating excessively dry skin and eliminating the root cause of dandruff.
It has a natural sterolin that helps to reduce age spots.
The oil plumps up Collagen production and gives your beard a fuller and more healthy appearance.
- Good at stimulating hair growth and retaining moisture to keep you feeling healthy.
- Adds amazing shine to your facial hair and penetrating deeply.
- Softens the beard.
- Useful in treating damaged skin under your beard.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- It is great for locking moisture in the hair and skin, even skin prone to eczema and inflammation.
- It helps normalize the pH levels of the skin under the beard.
- Known for its ability to soothe inflamed skin.
- Prevents beard itch while conditioning hair.
Hemp Seed Oil:
- Helps prevent skin irritation and leave hair smooth, soft, and conditioned.
Grape Seed Oil:
- Great for oily, acne-prone skin, unclogging pores and preventing breakouts.
- It can help to balance the right amount of moisture in the skin and hair without the greasy feeling from heavier oils.
- Provides moisture to hair and skin, even protection from the sun.
Moisturizes the skin under the beard, which gets really dry when you wash your face. It also adds sheen and luster to the hair so it looks healthier.
- This oil is rich in antioxidants so it helps prevent premature graying of hair and also hair breakage.
- Helps with Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems underneath the beard.
✨Hydrates skin and helps prevent dryness
✨Helps reduce aging spots underneath beard
✨Softens beard and gives shine
✨Helps reduce inflammation from
Eczema and other skin conditions
✨Great for acne prone and oily skin
✨Helps prevent skin irritation
✨Can reduce stress & Anxiety
✨Can give your beard a fuller appearance
✨Smells Amazing! 😌